Callaway Golf FT Optiforce 3W Fairway Wood
Launches Balls Farther and Faster
- Aerodynamic head shape reduces drag
- Precisely positioned center of gravity creates high launch angles
- Forged face cup with Speed Frame Face increases speeds across the face
- Lightweight head, shaft, and grip increase clubhead speed
When to Use It
- When closing distance towards the green or on par-three holes
- When you need more accuracy than a driver can provide
- Versatile Warbird sole performs on rougher lies
- Men’s right-handed golf club
- 15º loft
- Shaft material: Diamana 62 S + X5CT graphite regular
- Includes a headcover
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.