- 8 ball markers
- Club cleaning brush
- Pocket ball retriever
Callaway Golf Accessory Set (10-Piece)
Club cleaning brush
- Cleaning brush with zinger
- Dual-sided with heavy nylon and soft nylon brushes
- Attaches to your bag with a spring activated auto-retractable zinger
Pocket ball retriever
- Designed with a patented head design that makes it easy to scoop up your golf ball and hold it in place
- Extremely lightweight
- Weight: 8oz.
- Retriever extends up to 6.5’ to fit in the side-pocket of most golf bags
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.