Callaway Limited Edition Del Mar Men’s Spikeless Golf Shoes
- Sleek, casual sneaker look
- Flat bottom with seven permanent Chevron comfort spikes
- Aggressive traction lugs cover the entire sole
- Designed to be more comfortable to walk in than traditional golf spikes, especially on hard surfaces
- Transitions seamlessly into the clubhouse
- Less likely to damage the greens
- Full-grain leather and Nubuck upper
- Rainsport/Drysport waterproof technology
- Stay comfortable and dry, even in soggy conditions
- Comfort Tech gel tongue
- Fits true to size
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.