Callaway Mack Daddy PM-Grind Chrome Wedge
- High-quality chrome wedge designed by Phil Mickelson in cooperation with Roger Cleveland
- Enables you to take on any shot
- Unique shape for aggressive wedge shots
- Suitable for right-handed players
- Weight: 1lb.
- Product dimensions: 36”x4”x4”
- 60-degree wedge: bounce of 10 * 56-degree wedge: bounce of 13
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.