Callaway X HOT 2 Golf Stand Bag
- Tote your golf clubs and accessories along the course in comfort
- 9” oval top with integrated handle and seven-way dividers
- Seven pockets for all sorts of extras, such as water bottles and valuables
- Four-point strap keeps weight balanced, ensuring more comfortable carrying
- Foam hip pad also boosts comfort while ensuring better ventilation
- Nonslip foot pads keep bag from slipping or sinking in the grass
- Hook and loop glove holder
- Comes with rain hood
- Dimensions: 10”x9”x36”
- Weight: 5lb.
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.