- 3- and 4-hybrids
- 5- through 9-irons
- Pitching wedge
Callaway X N415 Golf Iron-Hybrid Set
After you’ve blasted your tee shot onto the fairway (or, well, elsewhere), you need a good iron set to get you onto the green. This set fits the bill, offering durable irons and versatile hybrid clubs that can help you shave strokes off your game.
Why Use Hybrids?
- Offering the power of a fairway wood with the finesse of an iron, hybrids are ideal for long second shots, especially if the tee shot ended up in the rough
- Generally easier to play than long irons
- Fast face design bolsters speed and lessens change of a misfire
- Low, forward center of gravity
Strong Short-Game Irons
- Deep undercut cavity allows for maximum flex at impact
- Lower sweet spot thanks to perimeter weighting
- Improved forgiveness limits damage from a bad shot
- Higher launch angle
- Chrome finish with Callaway Diamond grip
Good to Know
- All men’s right-handed
- Hybrids have graphite shafts with regular flex
- Irons and pitching wedge have steel shafts with regular flex
For some, “Big Bertha” is a reminder of an early 20th century war weapon, but for golfers, the term refers to a driver that helps them attack only one thing — a golf course filled with curves, bunkers, and occasional monsters that emerge from the lake near the 9th green. The driver, created in the early ’90s, gained instant popularity by allowing even novices to hit their tee shots far down the course, garnering acclaim for Callaway and its founder, Ely Callaway. Ely had made his fortune in textiles and wine, but in the ’80s, Callaway, a distant relative of the legendary Bobby Jones, sold his businesses to focus on his passion, golf. Within only a few years, Callaway had become one of the largest manufacturers of golf clubs, balls, and accessories in the world, and today, its products can be found in the bags of Phil Mickelson and Morgan Pressel, among other tour players.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.