CamelBak Ambush Hydration Backpack
Sizeable, Accessible Water Pack
The Mil Spec Antidote Reservoir in this CamelBak holds over 100oz. of water for short missions and long treks. Through the attached tube, the water travels directly from the pack to the QL HydroLock bite-valve adapter for fast hydration while you’re on the move. When it’s time for a refill, simply twist the large quarter-turn cap, fill the reservoir with water, an electrolyte drink, or molten cheese, then twist it back to securely seal the pack when you’re done. The Quick Link exit port helps the tube click off during this process for faster, more controlled refilling.
The Ambush optimizes the area on a wearer’s back with its low stack height, wide platform, and short torso length. This slim design cuts down on excess bulk and weight to let the wearer easily maneuver into and out of tight spaces.
- 500D Cordura fabric front panel, gusset, and front side of shoulder harnesses
- 420D high-density nylon on shoulder harnesses and back panel
- 7mm EVA foam shoulder harnesses
- 210D nylon lining
- 5mm closed-cell polyethylene foam on back panel and hydration compartment
- Top and bottom external zip pockets
- Hydration capacity: 3L
- Total capacity: 7L
- Torso length: 13.8”
- Product dimensions: 16” (L) x 10” (W) x 6” (D)
- Total weight (pack and empty reservoir): 1.65lb.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.