- Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR
- Canon EFS 18–55mm IS STM lens
- Audio-Technica PRO24-CM Stereo Condenser Shotgun Microphone for camcorders
- Sandisk 32GB SDHC memory card
- Canon 100ES DSLR camera and gadget shoulder bag
- 64GB Class 10 UHS-1 SDXC Memory Card
- Pro .43x wide angle lens with macro and 2x telephoto lens converter
- 58mm UV, polarizer & FLD filters with carrying case
- Bounce zoom slave flash
- Wireless shutter release remote control
- 12-inch rubberized spider tripod
- LCD/lens cleaning pen
- Hi-Speed SDHC memory card reader
- Professional blower camera dust removal system
- Microfiber cleaning cloth
- 1 years warranty from Canon
Canon EOS Rebel T6i DSLR Video Creator Bundle (15-Piece)
Designed for budding directors and cinematographers, this DSLR camera bundle captures richly detailed 1080p Full HD video and professional-quality audio thanks to a bundled lens and external Rode microphone.
Share Photos and Video Wirelessly
Post shots to Instagram or text video clips to friends quickly thanks to wireless connectivity. Rather than needing a USB cord, the camera can wirelessly transfer files to most smartphones and tablets for easy sharing and editing. NFC takes this simplicity even further by making the connection process almost instantaneous—just tap your enabled phone and camera together, and the devices automatically connect.
HDTV-Worthy Home Video
Relive events in lifelike detail thanks to 1080p full-HD video recording. With the same high-definition image quality you’d see on a Blu-ray film, this camera lends a professional, cinematic quality to all of your videos.
Shoot from Virtually Any Angle
Not every scene presents a clear shot, which is where the multi-angle display comes in handy. Its hinged design tilts so you see what the camera sees, helping you frame shots as you switch up shooting angles and levels. Hold the camera above your head to shoot above a crowd, or keep it closer to your waist so wedding guests feel less in the spotlight and more comfortable showing off their dance moves.
- Product number: T6i
- Image sensor: 24.2MP CMOS APS-C
- Video resolution: 1080p Full HD
- ISO range: 100–12800 (expandable to H: 25600)
- Monitor: 3” vari-angle touchscreen LCD
- Lens mount: Canon EF mount
- WiFi: yes
- Memory-card slot: SD/SDHC/SDXC
- Image stabilization: yes, in-lens
- Battery: LP-E17 battery pack
- Battery life: up to 550 shots
- Weight (body only): 17.99oz.
- Product dimensions (body only): 5.2” x 3.98” x 3.07”
- Condition: new
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and range finder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as ““all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.”” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.