This assortment of delicate Candytuft flowers accents gardens with colorful flourishes of silver, pink, maroon, carmine, and white.
- Start seeds indoors 6–8 weeks before the end of frost season
- In spring, prepare the ground and rake to a fine tilth
- Sow seeds 1/8” deep and 12” apart
- When large enough to handle, thin out to 18” apart
- Plants will bloom between May and August
- 200 seeds
- Reaches an estimated height of 12”
- Recommended for zones 3–9
Planting flowers takes more than some digging and occasional watering. Read through this buying guide for tips on how to grow a healthy, colorful garden.