Canon Maxify MB5420 Wireless Small Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Despite its economical size, the Maxify MB5420 is a versatile workhorse that can perform the duties of four commonly used office machines: a printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine.
Get More Done While Saving Space
Print a term paper, make copies of a schedule, and create digital backups of important paper documents, all from the same machine. This printer’s all-in-one functionality doesn’t just make it easier to get more done in one place, but it also saves valuable desktop real estate that would otherwise be occupied by other devices.
Print from Anywhere
Print documents and photos wirelessly from anywhere in your home or office thanks to built-in WiFi. With the printer connected to your local WiFi network, you can print from practically any other device on the network, including tablets, laptops, and smartphones.
Duplex Scanning and Copying
The Maxify MB5420 can scan both sides of a two-sided document with a single pass, making it a breeze to get through cumbersome scanning and copying projects.
- Model number: MB5420
- Printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in one compact unit
- Print speed: 24ipm for black, 15.5ipm for color
- Print resolution: up to 600x1200dpi
- Peak monthly duty cycle: 30,000 pages
- Copy speed: approx. 11 seconds
- Single pass 2-sided copying and scanning
- Max scan resolution: 1200x1200dpi (optical), 19,200x19,200dpi (interpolated)
- Output tray capacity: 500 sheets (two 250-sheet paper trays)
- Ink compatibility: PGI-2200 Black, PGI-2200 Cyan, PGI-2200 Magenta, PGI-2200 Yellow
- Monitor: 3.5” LCD touchscreen
- WiFi: 802.11b/g/n
- Ports: Ethernet, USB
- Weight: 28.4lb.
- Product dimensions: 18.1” (W) x 18.3” (D) x 13.9” (H)
- Condition: new
- Full specifications
- 1-year warranty from Canon
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and rangefinder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as “all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.