Canon Pixma MG2522 All-In-One Printer
Get More Done While Saving Space
Print a term paper, make copies of a schedule, and create digital backups of important paper documents, all from the same machine. This printer’s all-in-one functionality doesn’t just make it easier to get more done in one place, but it also saves valuable desktop real estate that would otherwise be occupied by other devices.
- Paper sizes: 4”x6”, 5”x7”, letter, legal, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Paper types: plain, glossy photo paper
- Ink cartridges: PG-245 PGBK (8mL Std or 12mL XL), CL-246 Color (9mL Std or 13mL XL), PG-243 PGBK (5.6mL), CL-244 Color (6.2mL)
- Model number: MG2522
- Print speed: up to 8 images per minute (black) or 4 images per minute (color)
- Number of nozzles: 960 color, 320 black
- Maximum scanner resolutions: 600x1200 dpi (optical), 19200x19200 dpi (interpolated)
- WiFi: no
- Weight: 2lb.
- Product dimensions: 16.8” (W) x 12.1” (D) x 5.8” (H)
- Condition: new
- Full specifications
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and range finder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as ““all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.”” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.