Overview: Fast scan and clear trouble codes, even a beginner can use this unit to read the error code, find out what the problem is and perhaps fix it. Save money and time. Works on ALL 1996 and newer OBD II & CAN protocols domestic or import vehicles.
1. Easily determines the cause of the check engine light. I/M monitor readiness test.
2. Read hard (memory) / pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
3. Turns off check Engine light, clear codes and resets monitors.
Support language: English, Deutsch, Dutch, Spanish, Frence.
Support Car Makers: -- American Cars: Works on 1996 and newer obd protocols which including OS3100 support protocol list.
-- European cars: Works on After 2001 and newer obd protocols which including OS3100 support protocol list.
-- Japanese Cars: Works on After 2003 and newer obd protocols which including OS3100 support protocol list.
-- Asian Cars: Works on After 2008 and newer obd2 obd protocols which including OS3100 support protocol list.
1. Built-in OBD-II DTC library ,
2. Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable,
3. Large LCD screen easy to read ,
4. No batteries,supply power through detachable OBDII cable.
5. Small size and conveniently fits in your palm.
6. Reads & clears trouble code: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes.
7. Reads live data stream
8. Displays I/M readiness Status
9. Detects OBD-II Freeze Frame Information
10. Retrieves Vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 (32 to 140)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 (-4 to 158)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 103mm (4.0")*75mm (2.96")*20mm (0.78")