Casio OmniSync Bluetooth Fitness Tracker Watch
- Allows wearer to operate iPhone’s music player remotely
- Watch buttons for playing and stopping songs and adjusting volume
- Compatible with Abvio’s Runmeter, Walkmeter, and Cyclemeter, as well as Wahoo Fitness
- World time, multiple alarms, countdown timer, and 12/24 hour time formats
- Auto LED display
- Water resistant up to 100m
In 1957, its first year in business, Casio Computer Co. released the first in what would be a long line of technological landmarks from the company—the world’s first compact electric calculator. Of course, “compact” is a relative term (that early desktop model was multiple times the size of any calculator today) but it was a breakthrough design for the time, and staying on the cutting edge of portable electronics has defined the company ever since. Over the years, Casio’s electronic know-how has allowed them to branch out from calculators and into other products, including watches, digital cameras, and smartphones, all of which put portability and functionality at the forefront of their designs.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.