Casio Pro Trek Solar-Powered Triple Sensor Watch
- Movement type: Japanese quartz digital
- Case and bezel material: resin
- Case dimensions: 47mm (diameter) x 13mm (thickness)
- Band material: resin
- Band dimensions: 9” (L) x 24mm (W)
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: buckle
- Tough solar power
- Full auto LED super light
- Five daily alarms, hourly time signal, and stopwatch
- 12/24 hour formats and 48-city world time indicator
- Altimeter, barometer, thermometer, and compass
- Low-temperature resistant
- Water resistant up to 100 meters
- Full dimensions: 9” (L) x 47mm (W)
- 1 year warranty from Casio
In 1957, its first year in business, Casio Computer Co. released the first in what would be a long line of technological landmarks from the company—the world’s first compact electric calculator. Of course, “compact” is a relative term (that early desktop model was multiple times the size of any calculator today) but it was a breakthrough design for the time, and staying on the cutting edge of portable electronics has defined the company ever since. Over the years, Casio’s electronic know-how has allowed them to branch out from calculators and into other products, including watches, digital cameras, and smartphones, all of which put portability and functionality at the forefront of their designs.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.