Champion Men’s Performance Stretch Boxer Brief (2-Pack)
- Set of two stretchy boxer briefs for men
- Double dry-wicking fabric
- Mesh pouch for ventilation and support
- Boxer-brief closure
- Body made of 58% cotton, 37% polyester, 5% spandex
- Mesh pouch made of 57% cotton, 36% polyester, 6% spandex, 1% nylon
- Machine washable
- Men’s sizing chart
When Champion started production of athletic apparel in 1919, the genre was very new. Like a first date conversation, workout clothes were largely improvised—often with uncomfortable results. Still, Champion’s design team toiled away until they perfected athletic wear that was as considered as it was comfortable, such as a sweatshirt with a hood and fleece lining for outdoor workouts. Today, their commitment to smart workout apparel remains strong: customers can shop based on technology. Vapor technology, for instance, dries rapidly, and Power Flex fabric stretches to accommodate cartwheel marathons.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.