Champion Women’s Featherweight Insulated 3/4-Length Asymmetrical Jacket
- Lightweight jacket with highly compressed insulation
- Traps heat efficiently, even when wet
- Extended collar adds warmth with pile lining
- 2 exterior zipper pockets
- Ruched detail at the side for a flattering fit
- Interior smart pocket and media portal
- Made with synthetic down
- Color: Granite
- Size: Meduim
- Women’s sizing chart
When Champion started production of athletic apparel in 1919, the genre was very new. Like a first date conversation, workout clothes were largely improvised—often with uncomfortable results. Still, Champion’s design team toiled away until they perfected athletic wear that was as considered as it was comfortable, such as a sweatshirt with a hood and fleece lining for outdoor workouts. Today, their commitment to smart workout apparel remains strong: customers can shop based on technology. Vapor technology, for instance, dries rapidly, and Power Flex fabric stretches to accommodate cartwheel marathons.
Learn how to layer clothes for fall with this step-by-step guide starting at your base and working up through sweaters, jackets, scarves, and accessories.