Char-Broil Double-Burner Gas Grills
These features apply to all options
- Propane grill with two burners
- Durable porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox resist the elements
- Porcelain-coated cooking surfaces
- Easy-start Piezo ignition system creates a reliable spark
- Plastic side shelves provide space to prep meats and veggies
- Built-in handles and tool hooks for grilling utensils and condiments
- Assembly required
26,500 BTU Option
- Cooking area: 265 sq. in.
- Weight: 43lb.
- Product dimensions: 19”x11.4”x34.8”
35,000 BTU Option
- Swing-away side burner makes it easy to warm side dishes and buns
- Storage basket provides space for accessories
- Main cooking area: 360 sq. in.
- Side burner cooking area: 170 sq. in.
- Weight: 55lb.
- Product dimensions: 56”x20”x43”
Char-Broil’s signature grill wasn’t a part of the company until more than five decades after its founding, yet it garnered such a response from consumers that eventually, it would come to define the brand. Dating back to 1895, when William Clark Bradley bought out his business partners to form the W.C. Bradley Co., the firm had investments in textiles, steamboats, farming, and even Coca-Cola. But in 1948, a subsidiary made its first charcoal-burning cast-iron grill, and the Char-Broil brand was born. In the 1960s, the company expanded to gas grills, and a decade later, the company officially changed its name to Char-Broil. Today, if you’re grilling, Char-Broil has plenty of options for you, with gas, electric, and charcoal grills and accessories galore to ensure a well-run cookout.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.