Char-Broil Oil-Less Turkey Fryer
Infrared Cooking Technology
- Char-Broil’s infrared technology ensures an overall even cook
- Also prevents flare-ups, which are cause for concern with traditional fryers
- Stops meat from drying out, a common problem with roasting
Benefits of Oil-Less Cooking
- Cooking without oil saves you from oil’s calories: 119 per tablespoon of olive oil
- Save money and stress, as there’s no oil to buy or dispose of
- Safer method as there’s no chance of an errant splatter leading to a painful burn
- More flavor because you can use seasoning rubs on the meat, which is impossible with traditional fryers
- Prepares turkeys up to 16lb.
- Also great for other large cuts of meat with or without injectable marinades
- 16,000 BTUs
- Grate material: Chrome-plated wire
- Propane tank required (not included)
- Product dimensions: 24.5” (H) x 21.1” (dia.)
- Weight: 30lb.
In the box: Char-Broil Oil-Less turkey fryer, cooking basket, lifter, meat thermometer, and quick start cooking guide
Char-Broil’s signature grill wasn’t a part of the company until more than five decades after its founding, yet it garnered such a response from consumers that eventually, it would come to define the brand. Dating back to 1895, when William Clark Bradley bought out his business partners to form the W.C. Bradley Co., the firm had investments in textiles, steamboats, farming, and even Coca-Cola. But in 1948, a subsidiary made its first charcoal-burning cast-iron grill, and the Char-Broil brand was born. In the 1960s, the company expanded to gas grills, and a decade later, the company officially changed its name to Char-Broil. Today, if you’re grilling, Char-Broil has plenty of options for you, with gas, electric, and charcoal grills and accessories galore to ensure a well-run cookout.