ChoiceMMed OxyWatch Pulse Oximeter
This pulse oximeter lets you keep tabs of the blood oxygen levels and pulse of yourself or a loved one. It can help you stay proactive, seeking to determine whether there might be a problem that requires a visit to the doctor.
How It Works
The pulse oximeter slips over the finger, easily letting it pick up your pulse. As it does that, it shines certain light wavelengths into your skin. Many of those wavelengths are absorbed by the blood, corresponding to how much oxygen is in the blood. The oximeter picks up the unabsorbed light and extrapolates the oxygen level from that measurement.
Good to Know
- OLED 4-directional display with 7 brightness levels shows oxygen level and pulse
- Beep pulse sound indicator
- 72-hour data recording
- Memory storage for 5 users
- Automatically turns off when not in use
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Product dimensions: 1.44”x1.57”x2.61”
- Weight: 0.11lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.