Christian Dior Poison Eau de Toilette Spray for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: coriander, allspice, plum, wild berries, anise, Brazilian rosewood
- Heart notes: carnation, jasmine, African orange flower, tuberose, opoponax, cinnamon, incense, rose, honey
- Base notes: vetiver, musk, sandalwood, amber, cedar, vanilla, heliotrope
- Eau de toilette fragrance for women
- Great for romantic evenings or a night out
- Size: 3.4 fl. oz.
- Dark curved spray bottle with transparent cap
- Introduced in 1985
When Christian Dior was 14 years old, a palm reader at the local fair told him his fortune. She said that after a period of great poverty, he would travel widely and make his fortune from women. Both came true. Despite financial trials following the Great Depression and a serious bout of tuberculosis, Dior rose to become one of the world’s most influential fashion designers. After working under Pierre Balmain, he revolutionized women’s dress in 1947 with his post–World War II “New Look”—a curvaceous silhouette marked by a tiny, defined waist and voluminous midcalf skirt. Dior, an avid gardener, described it by saying, “I drew women-flowers, fine waists like liana and wide skirts like corolla.” The frenzy that followed its introduction helped cement Dior in the annuls of fashion history. Today, the company carries on the powerful name of Christian Dior, leading the industry in womens- and menswear beneath such innovators as Raf Simons and Bill Gaytten.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.