Ciara 80% or 100% by Revlon Cologne Spray for Women (2 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes of bergamot, lemon, and neroli
- Hints of jasmine, iris, palisander, and ylang-ylang
- Musky base of myrrh, sandalwood, patchouli, cedar, leather, and vanilla
- 100% or 80% strength perfume
- Sensual fragrance mixes exotic vanilla with subtle musk
- Evokes romantic candlelit dinners or moonlight strolls
- Designer fragrance introduced in 1973
- Size: 2 fl. oz.
Revlon makes a business of staying ahead of the fashion curve. When it debuted in department stores in 1932, Revlon was the first cosmetics company to offer nail enamel in a color other than red. And later, during the 1950s when American women were looking to foreign Hollywood stars for beauty inspiration, Revlon used American-born models in its print ads to help build up US women’s self-images. Throughout the next few decades, Revlon matched the strides women were taking, adding new and interesting products that mirrored women’s growing roles in business and politics. Now, Revlon’s cosmetics line has extended to include Age Defying foundations and Ultra HD lipstick represented through the years by ambassadors from Cindy Crawford to Emma Stone.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.