Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel or Lotion+
Clinique’s Dramatically Different moisturizers work by fortifying the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Ingredients such as cucumber extract, barley extract, and sunflower seed cake support moisture retention, helping to keep skin hydrated all day. With regular use, this protective action may result in smoother, younger-looking skin and more confidence when getting photographed at a driver’s license renewal. Clinique recommends the lightweight, oil-free gel for oily to combination skins. Those with drier skin should opt for the Lotion+.
- Facial moisturizer for men and women
- Dermatologist-developed formula
- Fortifies skin’s moisture barrier
- Cucumber extract, barley extract, and sunflower seed cake
- Oil-free gel recommended for oily or combination skin types, and for use as lightweight summer moisturizer
- Lotion+ recommended for drier skins, and for dry and/or high-elevation climates, such as the rock deserts on Mars
- Apply in the morning and evening to the face and neck
- 1.7 fl. oz. tube
In 1968, Clinique was founded on the philosophy that you don’t have to be born with great skin—it can be acquired. Ever since, skincare professionals have paired up with dermatologists to create allergy-tested and fragrance-free products that are gentle on the skin but still effective. To ensure its high standards, every Clinique item is tested 12 times on 600 people, and If a single application causes a reaction, the product is scrapped. Clinique also formulates each product to address an individual skin type or concern instead of hawking universal solutions to nuanced problems. Still, most of the brand’s care routines follow the original, time-tested three-step formula: cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize. Since its launch, Clinique has branched out to cosmetics, creating highly pigmented lipsticks, eye shadows, and foundation that are just as good for your skin.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.