Clorox Bleach Stain Remover Gel Pens (6-Pack)
- Compact and easy-to-use pen shape
- Dual-tipped applicator with a fine point and scrub brush
- Delivers bleach where you want it without splashing or spraying
- Removing coffee, tea, juice, or wine stains from fabric and upholstery
- Cleaning tile, caulk, and grout in kitchens and bathrooms
- Removing tough stains from shirts
- Eliminating mold and mildew from home surfaces
Clorox was first developed more than 100 years ago, but the product almost failed before its fourth birthday. In the early days, Clorox manufacturers couldn’t figure out how to market their industrial-strength bleach. It was only after an investor suggested that it be diluted for domestic use that the bleach began flying off the shelves. Since then, Clorox has been used for a range of jobs: domestic cleaning, disinfecting wounds during World Wars I and II, and purifying water in communities around the world.
Clorox lists the planet as one of its five pillars of corporate responsibility. To that end, it introduced Green Works products in 2008, operates a LEED Platinum-certified headquarters out of Oakton, California, and produces almost all of its products in 100% recycled containers.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.