Men’s Fruit Of The Loom T-Shirts (5-Pack). Extended Sizes Available.
- Men’s T-shirts set
- Great for sports, training, gym or casual wear as a basic layer
- Can be paired with jeans or shorts
- Solid colors: 100% cotton
- Heather tees: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Machine wash
- Men’s sizing chart
- Fits generously through the body
- Small: Two Metal Grey, Tango red Heather, Hibiscus Heather, Scuba Blue.
- Medium: Blue Ribbon, French Blue Heather, Metal Grey, Scuba Blue or Stone River Teal, Tangerine or Retro Green Heather
- Large: Blue Ribbon, Hibiscus, Metal Grey, Tangerine, French Blue or Stone River Teal or Tango Red Heather
- X-Large: French Blue Heather, Tangerine, Metal Grey, Green Heather or Scuba Blue, Stone River Teal or Hibiscus Heather
- 2XL: Two Tango red, Stone River Teal, Metal Grey, Hibiscus Heather or Retro Green
- 3XL: Two Tangerine, Retro Green or Scuba Blue, Green Heather or Hibiscus, Stone River Teal
- 4XL: Duplicates of Stone Rover Teal and Blue Ribbon (2 colors only)
About Fruit of the Loom
Fruit of the Loom dates so far back that the brand name was one of the first 500 trademarks ever recorded in US history. Born in 1851 and given its current trademarked name in 1871, Fruit of the Loom started as a producer of cotton cloth and textiles. Over time, the brand moved on to producing high-quality, comfortable underwear and tees for men, women, and children. It has also entertained consumers over the years with the long-running “Fruit of the Loom Guys” ads, in which four men are dressed up as pieces of the fruit-filled logo and proclaim the quality of the brand’s offerings.