Gallery-Wrapped 6 Panel Canvas Art Set
Features artists: Moises Levy, Ariane Moshayedi, Pierre Leclerc, Richard Wallich, Kurt Shaffer, Beata Czyzowska Young, Vincent van Gogh, Philippe Sainte-Laudy, Cecile Baird, Michael Tompsett, Lisa Audit, and CATeyes.
These multi-panel sets of giclee prints on gallery-wrapped canvas are ready to hang. Giclee (jee-clay) is an advanced printmaking process for creating high quality fine art reproductions. The attainable excellence that giclee printmaking affords makes the reproduction virtually indistinguishable from the original piece. The result is wide acceptance of giclee by galleries, museums, and private collectors. Gallery wrap is a method of stretching an artist's canvas so that the canvas wraps around the sides and is secured to a hidden, wooden frame. This method of stretching and preparing a canvas allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting.
- A multi-panel set of giclee prints on gallery-wrapped canvas
- Each art piece is ready to hang
- Panel Dimensions: 10" x 26", 12" x 16", 12" x 12", 8" x 25", 12" x 20", 12" x 18"
- Overall Dimensions: 3.9' x 2.3'
Gallery-Wrapped 6 Panel Canvas Art Set Multi-color Canvas 3.9' x 2.3' Lisa Audit 'Poppies Melody I'
- Dimensions: 3.9' x 2.3'
- Dimensions: 2.0 inches (H) x 18.0 inches (W) x 12.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 11.0 pounds
- Made in United States