Embrace yourself with a composition of a fresh rose and marigold in the top, violet in the heart, and oakmoss with musk in the base
Romance by Ralph Lauren Eau de Parfum for Women (1 Fl. Oz)
- Top notes: sun goddess rose, ginger, chamomile, lychee, marigold, yellow freesia
- Heart notes: lotus flower, night blooming dailily, white violet, violet absolute
- Base notes: patchouli, oakmoss, exotic wood, skin musk
- Eau de parfum for women
- Floral fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear and for the summer
- Made in the United States
- Volume: 1 fl.oz.
- Square glass spray bottle with a black closure
- Launched in 1998
About Ralph Lauren
Even as he entered the fashion business making retro-inspired ties, Ralph Lauren knew he was starting something big. “I felt sure that there were no boundaries. I’m even more sure of that today,” the founder of the globally recognized brand says. His all-American aesthetic evolved from selling ties into a comprehensive lifestyle with choices for the office, casual weekends, and beach vacation homes, among others. With a classic style influenced by the glitz of old Hollywood and the Americana idolized by a young Lauren, the brand’s wares have been seen modeled by celebrities such as Cher, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Angelina Jolie, and the company has even designed for athletes at Wimbledon and the Olympic Games.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.