Coach Poppy Eau de Parfum for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes of cucumber, mandarin, and freesia buds
- Heart notes of jasmine, pink water lily, Southern gardenia, red candied rose petals, and crème brûlée accord
- Base notes of cedarwood, sandalwood, vanilla, and marshmallow
- “Perfect for spring, this scent smells like a sweet Southern garden (inviting porch swing and glass of iced tea not included).” - Allure
- Design house: Coach
- Introduced in 2010
- Created by perfumer Celine Barel
- Bulbous round flacon with gold topper
- 3.4 fl. oz. eau de parfum spray
“It’s a very interesting time to re-embrace American design—that ability to take something casual, industrial, and utilitarian and elevate it,” Reed Krakoff, the president and executive creative director of Coach, told the New York Times in 2010. Today’s Coach’s purses are as vibrant as a muster of peacocks. What the mint-green shoulder bag and snakeskin-textured bag have in common with the classic black leather tote is the standard of quality. Craftsmanship has been the company’s focus since its founding in 1941. The company began as six artisanal leatherworkers in a family-run workshop, but they built the brand’s reputation on the functionality and durability of their goods.
Over the years, Coach’s designs have increasingly bridged the gap between functionality and fashion. They transform hides and textiles of the highest caliber into purses, shoes, belts, and other accessories. The company’s virtuosic eye for style has won them acclaim in Vogue and Esquire, a respected international presence, and a truly staggering series of counterfeits.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.