Cold Steel XL Voyager Tanto 4-inch Plain Blade
The Cold Steel Voyager series is designed to be the true everyman knife. Lightweight, comfortable, and super sharp, they are rugged, dependable and perfect for hunting and camping as well as general utility and daily cutting chores. Voyagers excel in many survival and rescue applications, and they have proven to be very popular with Police and Military personnel, who appreciate the combination of the cutting performance and safety that they offer. Each knife in Cold Steel extensive Voyager series is precision engineered and held to the most exacting standards. The Voyager series features Japanese AUS10A Alloy Blades, and Cold Steel Tri-Ad locking mechanism which is quite possibly the most secure, safe and shock resistant lock on the market today! The Voyager ergonomic Griv-Ex handles, reinforced with heat treated 6061 aluminum liners, provide both great comfort and a secure grip even under extended use in tough conditions.4-inch AUS 10A blade. Griv-Ex handle. No sheath included. Must be 18 years or older to purchase. You are responsible for complying with federal, state and local laws.
- Blade length 4.00 in.
- Overall length 9.25 in.
- Blade material AUS 10A
- Handle material Griv-Ex
- Ambidextrous pocket clip
Cold Steel XL Voyager Tanto 4-inch Plain Blade Black AUS 10A blade.
- Knives & Tools Blade Length: 5.5in
- Knives & Tools Length When Open: 12.25in
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Handle Material: Griv-Ex handle.
- Hunting/Survival/Tactical Knife Sheath Material: No sheath included
- Included Items: No sheath included
- Dimensions: 9.25 inches (H) x 1.5 inches (W) x 1.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.29 pounds
- Included in the box: Cold Steel XL Voyager Tanto 4-inch Plain Blade 9.25-inch Length
- Made in Taiwan