Color and Frame Adult Coloring Books (3-Pack)
- In the Forest by Stacy Peterson
- By the Sea by Ana Davis
- In the Garden by Lily Ashbury
Benefits of Coloring
By stimulating the areas of your brain responsible for creativity and imagination, coloring can be used by both kids and adults as a way to de-stress and relieve tension. With intricate, detailed pictures and patterns, these coloring books also encourage focus and concentration from adults, helping them to clear and calm their minds.
- Each book has 48 detailed images for adults
- Thick paper prevents markers and ink from bleeding through to next page
- Perforated pages are easy to tear out, allowing you to frame your art or share pages with friends
- Spiral bound book lays flat while you’re coloring
- Available in patchwork, nature, or country themes, or a three-pack with one of each
- Length: 64 pages each
- Book dimensions: 8.5”x10”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.