Michael Kors Hayley Convertible Leather Shoulder Tote
- Made of bicolor PVC leather
- Exterior features gold-tone hardware
- Interior features a detachable zipper pouch and one open pocket
- Double handles with 6.5” drop
- Adjustable crossbody strap with 21”–23” drop
- Magnetic closure
- Product dimensions: 15”x14”x5”
- Suggested care instructions
About Michael Kors
“From the very beginning, I was convinced you could be sexy and sporty at the same time.” Though fashion designer Michael Kors may be most famous for his role on the hit TV series Project Runway, he’s spent over 30 years heading his eponymous company. In 2010, he earned the prestigious lifetime achievement award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Of Kors’ style, Vogue wrote, “His mastery of the clean-lined, sporty genre of luxury is beyond question.” Kors describes his creations—which range from everyday sportswear to statement-making accessories—as an embodiment of easy glamor. In addition to flattering the modern woman’s shape, his classic silhouettes have staying power: they’ll be as wearable in a decade as they are today. His designs include a touch of indulgent luxury, from a fluffy fur collar on a coat to solid gold hardware on purses.