- $15 for Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10 digital download ($79.95 list price)
- Works on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/ME and Mac v10.6 or higher (see features for system requirements)
- Click here to view images of the software at work.
Cook’n Recipe Organizer Version 10
Recipe cards tucked into boxes, links bookmarked on computers, recipes shared via email—now, home cooks can save and organize all their recipes with Cook’n software. The program comes preloaded with 500 recipes to start out. From there, you can enter your own heirloom recipes and Internet finds, compiling them in the same spot and keeping them safe from spaghetti-sauce explosions. The software can organize the recipes into digital cookbooks with their own chapters, or print recipe cards and custom cookbooks with personalized colors and styles.
After you’ve rounded out your gastronomy anthology, you can search based on the ingredients you have on hand, or create meal plans with shopping lists that are automatically organized by aisle. To help home cooks tailor their meals to their family’s dietary needs, the program’s nutrition database enables it to estimate nutrition information, even for user-inputted recipes.
- Organize your own heirloom recipes and save recipes from the Internet with just one click
- Create and organize digital cookbooks with custom chapters and colorful themes
- Search for recipes based on the foods you already have on hand
- Recipes automatically adjust when number of servings is changed
- Easy to create and print meal plans
- Autogenerated grocery lists sorted by aisle; estimates cost
- Comes with 500 preloaded recipes
- Print family cookbooks or individual recipe cards with custom styles
- Share recipes through email and on blogs
- Exports recipes for Internet use
- Automatically analyzes each recipe’s nutrition elements without needing to taste a spoonful through the USB drive
- Works with PCs and Macs
- Country of Origin: US
System Requirements for PCs
- 8 MB RAM
- 395 MB hard disk space
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/NT/2000/ME
- Compatible with 16, 32, and 64 bit systems
System Requirements for Macs
- Intel processor
- OSX v10.6 or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- 300 MB hard disk space
How to get your goods: after purchasing this deal, pull up your Groupon with our mobile app or by going to My Groupons (or to My Gifts if you are giving this as a gift*) and clicking the view voucher link. Then, follow the instructions on your voucher.
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquires, please see your voucher for customer service contact information.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
*Once the recipient claims your gift, you will no longer be able to print the Groupon.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Limit 1 per order. See return policy. Voucher is non-transferable.