Braun BT5070 Men’s Cordless and Rechargeable Beard Trimmer
- Trims facial hair easily and contours to the curves of the face
- 2 detachable trimming combs with 25 length settings
- Lifetime-lasting sharp blades for precision detail and styling
- Slide out detail trimmer for easier styling of beard lines
- Up to 50 minutes of cordless shaving
- Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries
- Condition: new
- Care instructions: fully washable under running water
- Product dimensions: 9”x3”x7”
- Weight: 15 oz.
Though Braun got its start in 1921, the manufacturer’s watershed moment came later, in the mid ’50s. That’s when an architect named Dieter Rams joined the German company. Over next half-century, his signature aesthetic, which was defined by minimalism and user-friendliness, spurred innovations such as the first record player with a transparent lid and produced a beautiful body of work that influences companies from Apple to IKEA to this day. And even after Rams retired from Braun in 1997, the company continues to hold his ideals close—its current lineup of consumer electronics and appliances strives to be practical, long-lasting, and timeless in design.