Cortex Professional Titanium Waver and Curler
This curler’s wide titanium barrel is large enough to create soft ringlets or loose, beachy waves. The tool uses far infrared heat to help prevent damage and emits negative ions that make hair look smooth, lustrous, and frizz-free.
How to Use It
Use your hand to wind small sections of hair around the barrel of the wand, and hold them in place until the hair is heated through. Once you’ve finished curling, the styling choices are up to you: brush them out with a boar-bristle brush to create old Hollywood-style waves, or run through the curls with your fingers to create a casual, modern look.
- Curling tool with 2.3” barrel
- Titanium construction
- Emits negative ions to smooth out hair
- Far infrared heat distributes evenly
- Temperature lock feature
- Adjustable temperature from 140–450 degrees F
- Ergonomic non-slip grip
- 10.5’ heat-resistant textile cord
- Dual Voltage: 110-120V, 50/60Hz
- Power: 70W
- Limited lifetime warranty from Cortex USA, Inc.
Should you use ceramic, tourmaline, or titanium hair styling tools? We compare the materials and help you pick the best one for your hair type.