Crabtree & Evelyn Body Lotion or Shower Gel
- Refreshing scents
- Promote soft and smooth skin
Crabtree & Evelyn Somerset Meadow Bath and Shower Gel
- Made with conditioning extracts
- Works to gently cleanse the skin
- Adds softness
- Rich lathering formula
- Capacity: 6.8 fl. oz.
Crabtree & Evelyn La Source Relaxing Body Lotion
- Moisturizing lotion
- Lightweight formula
- Works to calm and condition the skin
- Capacity: 8.5 fl. oz.
Crabtree & Evelyn Tarocco Orange Eucalyptus and Sage Skin Silkening Body Souffle
- Luxuriously whipped and creamy body souffle
- Leaves skin feeling silky and smooth
- Packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, which work to fight the signs of aging
- Tarocco orange, bitter orange, eucalyptus, and sage extracts work to deeply moisturize and freshen skin
- Capacity: 8.8oz.
About Crabtree & Evelyn
Although Crabtree & Evelyn might sound like the latest buddy cop TV comedy, the roots of its name are quite a bit more thoughtful. “Crabtree” comes from the English crabapple tree, from which many home medicinal products can be drawn. And “Evelyn” comes from the beloved 17th century British diarist John Evelyn, who wrote a comprehensive book on trees, Sylva, that is still read today. In the 1970s, company founder Cyrus Harvey gathered the two names, as well as a range of soaps from around the world, and made them part of a small family-owned shop. Since then, Crabtree & Evelyn has expanded to incorporate a wide range of soaps, fragrances, and gifts, featuring essences of natural ingredients and botanically inspired packaging.