Craftsman Hex Drill and Drive Set (49-Piece)
- Bits designed for standard and impact drills and drivers
- 135° split point penetrates surface on contact and prevents bits from walking
- Works with wood, metal, and plastics
- Each has black oxide coating to stay sharper longer and avoid corrosion
- Standard quick-change compatible
- Comes with 3” impact/torsion magnetic bit holder
- Includes the following:
- Magnetic nut drivers in various sizes
- 1/4” and 3/8” hex-to-square adapters
- Multiple 1”, 2”, and 3” impact/torsion driver bits
- Case dimensions: 7”x0.75”x8”
- Weight: 1.2lb.
Often in the course of a business’s rise to prominence, a seemingly small or inexpensive decision ends up making a major difference. In the case of Sears’s long-running Craftsman tool line, it may have been the decision to pay another tool company $500 to use the Craftsman name. In the 1927 Sears catalog, the Craftsman moniker first appeared on tools such as hacksaws and axes, and quickly gained popularity. Many milestones in tool innovation followed: Craftsman sold its first power lawn mower in 1948 and introduced the first ratchet wrench with a push-button release in 1966. More than eight decades later, Craftsman tools and machines are still held in high esteem; the company regularly tops lists of favorite tool companies.