- Cuisinart 14-Cup programmable coffee maker
- 14-cup glass carafe with decorative stainless steel handle
- Gold-tone coffee filter
- Charcoal water filter
Cuisinart 14-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker
- Designed to brew hot coffee without losing flavor
- Choose a flavor profile with regular or bold strength
- Setting to brew small pots (1-4 cups) without losing quality
- Easy-to-view water window for accurate filling
- Automatic and programmable
- Backlit LCD is easy-to-read
- Set brew-time up to 24-hours ahead
- Brew Pause feature lets you pause the brewing process to fill up your cup
- “Ready” alert tone can be turned on or off
- Automatic power off (0–4 hours)
- Indicator light signals when it’s time to decalcify the machine
- Self clean setting
- 60-second reset recalls settings and position in the brewing process in case of loss of power
- Limited 3-year warranty from Cuisinart
- Product condition: New
- Dimensions: 14”x7.8”x9”
- Weight: 7lbs.
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.