Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Cuisinart 8-Cup Food Processor (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Designed for Versatility
- Ability to chop, slice, dice, and puree
- Can process nuts, vegetables, and other hard foods
- Gentle enough to puree or slice soft foods
Control and Precision
- Thinner blade slices and shreds
- Thicker blade chops or mixes
- High, low, and pulse settings help control consistency
- Covered feed tube and pusher for gradually adding ingredients
Good to Know
- BPA-free plastic mixing bowl
- Stainless steel blades and ABS housing
- Dishwasher-safe bowl
- Capacity: 8 cups
- Product condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Product dimensions: 10” (L) x 10” (W) x 18” (H)
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.