Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Cuisinart Brew Central 12-Cup Coffeemaker
Easy-to-Use, Programmable Design
- Fully automatic coffeemaker
- 24-hour programmability
- Adjustable auto-shutoff from 0-4 hours
- One-to four-cup setting
- Self-clean feature
- 60-second reset
Clean, Easy Pouring
- Brew-pause button lets you pour a cup of coffee mid-brew
- Ergonomic carafe handle and knuckle guard makes pouring more comfortable
- Dripless spout helps to prevent spillage
- 12-cup carafe
- Comes with a charcoal water filter, permanent gold filter, measuring scoop, and instruction book
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.