Cuisinart Compact Deep Fryer
- Model number: CDF-100
- Fries batches up to 3/4lb in 1.1L of oil
- Can be used to fry snacks and meals
- Compact design takes up little counter space
- Adjustable thermostat
- Included removable charcoal filter
- Viewing window to supervise cooking
- Nonstick interior for easier cleaning
- Brushed stainless steel interior stays cool to the touch
- Reaches up to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- 1,000 watts
- Lid and basket are dishwasher safe
- Comes with recipe book
- Condition: new
- 11.22”x8.07”x7.68”; 6lbs.
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.