Cuisinart Compact Juice Extractor
This juice extractor by Cuisinart makes it easy to incorporate healthy produce into your diet by transforming it into tasty, nutritious beverages. Fruits and vegetables enter through the feed tube and exit into the pitcher in delicious liquid form. An adjustable flow spout reduces dripping to keep kitchen counters clean and pristine, and the extractor remains surprisingly quiet during operation.
- Model number: CJE-500
- Juicer for fruits and veggies
- Large feeding tube minimizes pre-cutting
- One-touch operation
- Adjustable flow spout eliminates drips
- Mesh filter basket helps reduce foam
- 40oz. pulp container and 16oz. juice pitcher
- Replace juice pitcher for unterrupted operation
- BPA-free materials
- Quiet operation
- Blue LED around the button
- All removable parts are dishwasher-safe
- Includes cleaning brush
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 11.5”x11.8”x14.2”
- Weight: 9.2lb.
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.