Cuisinart Green Gourmet 14” Nonstick Electric Skillet
Cuisinart Ceramica Cooking Surface
- Sear, fry, griddle, simmer, and braise
- Nonstick surface is easy to clean
- Use less oil and butter to cook food
- Petroleum-, PTFE-, and PFOA-free
Hand wash this skillet with warm, soapy water.
- Nonstick electric skillet
- 14” diameter
- Ceramic-based Cuisinart Ceramica cooking surface
- Polished stainless steel exterior
- Includes a tempered-glass lid with stainless steel rim and handle
- Standard AC power cord included
- Power: 1800 watts
- Maximum temperature: 450°F
- Overall dimensions: 18.11” (L) x 15.24” (W) x 8.31” (H)
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Product condition: new
- Three-year warranty from Cuisinart
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.