Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler
- Contact grill
- Panini press
- Full grill
- Full griddle
- Half grill and half griddle
For All Kinds of Meals
- Removable non-stick cooking plates
- Adjustable temperature controls
- Floating hinge on the cover adjusts to any size food
- Drains grease into an integrated dip tray
Good to Know
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Recipes and scraping tool included
- Plates: hand wash is recommended
- Housing: wipe down with a damp cloth
- Product dimensions: 13.50”x11.50”x7.12”
- Weight: 12.8lb.
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.