Cuisinart Mix-It-In Soft-Serve Ice Cream Maker
- Ice-cream maker and topping dispenser in one
- Use to make 1.5qt. of ice cream in only 20 minutes
- Pull-out tabs release mix-ins such as chocolate chips and sprinkles
- Cone holder holds a stack of pointed- or flat-bottomed cones
- Double-insulated freezer bowls
- No salt, ice, or other chemicals required
- Includes an instruction book and recipe book
- Mixing arm, condiment containers, condiment chute, and drip tray are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Base, freezer bowl, lid, and dispensing handle not dishwasher safe; hand wash in soapy water
- Wipe base with a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 21”x16”x11”
- Weight: 16lb.
- Two-year warranty from Cuisinart
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.