Cuisinart Smoke-Chip Cups
Before the creation of grills, all barbecue was done with logs of dried hardwood; the heat would cook the food while the smoke imparted a complex aroma and depth of flavor. With these smoke cups, you can achieve that same effect with your modern grill.
Easy to Use
Compatible with both gas and charcoal grills, these single-use cups make smoking your food simple. Just remove the vent sticker and place on or underneath a gas grill’s cooking grates or directly on a charcoal grill’s coals, and cover. After a few minutes of heating, the cups will release up to 30 minutes of aromatic smoke.
- Apple: gives a mild smoke and sweetness for lighter fare; ideal for chicken and fish
- Hickory: medium smoke for seasoned foods and long barbecues; works well with pork or beef
- Mesquite: heavy smoke used for Texas-style barbecue; strong flavor is ideal for brisket and other red-meat cuts
- Pack of three: hickory, mesquite, and apple
- Each cup contains 147ml of wood chips
- Single-use recyclable cups
- Provides 30 minutes of smoke
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.