Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Cuisinart Griddler Deluxe (Refurbished)
- Dual-zone temperature control
- Sear function for grilling meats
- Variable temperature up to 500°F
- Removable, reversible plates
- Contact grill, panini press, full or half griddle, full or half grill, or top melt modes
- Stainless steel exterior wipes clean
- Integrated drip tray catches liquids
- Nonstick grill plates
- Grill-scraping tool included
- Dishwasher-safe accessories
- Product number: GR-150
- Weight: 13.3 lb
- Product dimensions: 15.7” (L) x 7.6” (W) x 4.6” (D)
- Condition: refurbished
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.