- $49.95 for an eight-piece Cuisinart Fresh Edge vacuum-seal food storage set in green or red ($136.80 list price)
- $59.95 for an eight-piece Cuisinart Fresh Edge vacuum-seal food storage set in black and stainless ($136.80 list price)
- $59.95 for a six-piece Cuisinart Fresh edge vacuum-seal food storage set in black and stainless, green, or red ($156.46 list price)
The eight-piece sets include two 63 oz. containers, one 32 oz. container, and one 16 oz. container, all with lids.
The six-piece sets include one 103 oz. container, one 64. oz. container, and one 32 oz. container, all with lids.
Cuisinart Fresh Edge Vacuum-Seal Food Storage Sets
To combat a cluttered pantry, Cuisinart designed a system to keep foods fresh, tidy, and easy to find. The square and rectangular containers stash wet or dry foods and can be neatly stacked in the cupboards, pantry, or mini-fridge you smuggled into your cubicle. The push-button lids seal out air to keep food fresh, and the same button releases the vacuum and opens the container. The clear plastic construction helps home chefs plan a meal or do inventory on the fly.
- Vacuum pump removes air
- Secure seal locks out air
- Push-button seal and release
- Wet or dry storage applications
- Stain- and odor-resistant
- Shatter- and scratch-resistant
- Stackable, like circus folk
- Refrigerator, freezer, microwave, and dishwasher safe
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information, including how list price is determined.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Free shipping. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 2 1/2 weeks from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.