Redken All Soft Shampoo (10.1 Fl. Oz.)
- Rich formula that aims to gently cleanses and softens dry, brittle, or course hair
- Works to provide moisture and shine to the hair
- Suitable for daily use on all types of hair
- Apply a generous amount over the wet hair; rinse well
- Size of product: 10.1 fl. oz.
- Made in the USA
Redken’s name comes from the last names of stylist Jheri Redding (the namesake and inventor of the Jheri curl) and actress Paula Kent. Kent wasn’t a fan of many common hairstyling products. So she and Redding worked to create products that weren’t irritating but still worked to improve the condition of hair. In 1960, as Redken was formed, it introduced the idea of protein reconditioning, in which their products help hair reabsorb proteins it may have lost along the way, thus keeping the hair strong. Salons took to the idea, and now Redken products for women and men are sold in more than 50 countries.
We break down the best hair products for every type from straight and fine to color-treated, including the best shampoo, conditioner, and styling products.