Garmin Edge 1000 Cycling Computer with Speed/Cadence Sensors and Heart Monitor
- 3” high-resolution color touchscreen display
- Tracks speed, cadence, and heart rate
- Adjusts automatically for low-light areas, such as shade and tunnels
- Displays text, email, and call notifications from iPhone 4s and later
- Dual orientation
For Sport and Leisure
When you’ve got the racing bug, use Garmin Connect’s Segments feature to set your own start and finish spots on any route, then see real-time results on the Edge 1000, as well as leaderboard rankings. More leisurely rides benefit from Bike-Specific Navigation, which shows preloaded maps detailing good cycling roads and points of interest.
- Product dimensions: 4.4”x2.3”x0.8”
- Weight: 4oz.
- Condition: new
In the box: Edge 1000, extended out-front mount, standard mount, tether, USB cable, manuals
“Ideas can come from anybody,” notes Min Kao. While sitting around a shabby card table with fellow engineer Gary Burrell, the two formed the navigation company Garmin—a fusion of their first names—in 1989. Its goal was to take highly technical GPS technology and transform it into a product for the everyday consumer. These days, Garmin continues to hone their state-of-the-art navigation technology for cars, planes, boats, and wealthy meteors.