D-Link Day and Night WiFi Surveillance Camera
Send a message to potential wrongdoers that someone is always watching with this WiFi surveillance camera, which sends you notifications when it detects sound or motion, and enables you to remotely view a live video feed from your smartphone.
Check In from Anywhere
Whether you’re down the street or across the country, you can always know what’s going on at home. WiFi connectivity lets this camera stream live video securely to a compatible app for your smartphone, so you can see what’s happening from anywhere you have cellular or WiFi reception.
Clear Video, Even at Night
Infrared technology lets this camera peer through the darkness and capture footage as clear as video recorded in daylight. The IR bulbs also don’t create any visible illumination in the room—perfect for covert surveillance or checking in on a sleeping baby.
You don’t have to check in at home constantly; this camera sends your smartphone a notification if something might be going on. Whenever the integrated motion sensor detects suspicious movement, it immediately tells you to check the live stream so that you can determine whether or not there’s an intruder.
- Product number: DCS-932L
- Sends a live feed to your smartphone via the downloadable mydlink Lite app
- App compatibility: Works best through Apple iOS and Android apps, can be viewed remotely with a Windows PC through the D-Link website, requires Java installation
- Video resolution: 640x480
- Night vision range: up to 16ft.
- Internal memory: 4MB
- Built-in WiFi
- Ethernet port for wired connection
- Sound and motion detection
- Works right out of the box
- Weight: 7.5oz.
- Product dimensions: 3.7” (H) x 1” (W) x 2.4” (L)
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from D-Link
- Free technical support no longer provided
In the box: surveillance camera, AC power adapter, Ethernet cable, quick install guide
Before most people knew what the Internet was, D-Link was there, making hardware for better and faster surfing. Founded in 1986, the company formerly known as Datex Systems was working on its first Ethernet router, which was released just a year later. Since then, the company has been at the forefront of technological advances. And they’ve expanded beyond routers and modems: D-Link offers a line of WiFi cameras (including baby monitors), print servers, and other tech items that makes your life even easier.