The Dirty Gardener Assorted Varieties of Daisy Seeds
- Mix of shasta and painted daisy seeds
- Grow well in full sun
- Prefer moderately fertile, moist, but well-drained, soil
- Sow in a cold frame in autumn or spring
- Blooms in the spring, after one season’s growth
- Produces white, yellow-eyed blossoms
- Blooms in clumps 2’–3’ tall and 1’–2’ wide.
- Recommended region of the US for planting: 4–9
- 1/4 lb. is approximately 85,000 seeds
- Bushy perennials, grows up to 2’–3’ tall
- Blooms in late spring, producing wide yellow-eyed flowers
- Recommended region of the US for planting: 5–9
Planting flowers takes more than some digging and occasional watering. Read through this buying guide for tips on how to grow a healthy, colorful garden.